Droid Labs reserves the right to change Workmate Terms of Service without notice. The current version of the Terms of Service is available at: http://workmateapp.com/en/terms/.
Violation of Workmate Terms of Service will result in the blocking or termination of User account and deleting his data.
- The User is a human registered on Workmate site.
- The service is provided to User on an “as is” and “as available” basis. User takes all the risks of using Workmate.
- Droid Labs does not guarantee, that Workmate:
- Will meet all User’s requirements,
- Will always be available timely, secure and without errors,
- Will lead to achievement of User’s goals,
- Will satisfy User’s quality and features quantity expectations.
- Droid Labs is not liable for any problems, damage and loss of profits, resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use Workmate,
- Loss of data, stored in Workmate,
- Unavailability of services, used by User through Workmate,
- Or any other matter relating to Workmate.
Account and signing up.
- User must provide a valid email address in order to complete the signup process.
- User is responsible for maintaining the security of account and password. Droid Labs cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- User is responsible for all activity that occurs under his account.
- Droid Labs serves the right to delete or block User’s account without any explanations.
- It’s forbidden to try to modify, adapt or hack Workmate, and to try to get data bypassing restrictions of Workmate.
- It’s forbidden to use Workmate for any action that violates any laws in your jurisdiction.
- It’s forbidden to upload or transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Workmate is provided to User for free, except Paid Add-ons. Prices and tariffs for using them you can find in Add-on store.
- User has to have a valid credit card to use Paid Add-ons.
- If User installs one of Paid Add-ons, he will be billed monthly starting on the 30th day after he first installed it. If User uninstalls, reinstalls Paid Add-on during the month, he will be charged only for that days he had this add-on installed.
- Uninstalling of used Paid Add-ons may result in loss of data; Droid Labs is not liable for that.
Platform and prices changes.
- Droid Labs serves the right to upgrade, change and modify Workmate (including Paid Add-ons) without notice.
- Prices of Paid Add-ons can be changed without pre-notice.
- Droid Labs is not liable for any changes of Workmate, for further existence or demise of Workmate.
- Droid Labs claims no intellectual property rights over the data uploaded to Workmate by User. Also, Droid Labs is not liable for view and sharing of data, which was set by User as Public.
- Workmate is property of Droid Labs. Nobody is allowed to duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the code or visual design elements without written permission from Droid Labs.